Hello Group Directors!
So, you’ve already booked your trip to FFA Camp Muskingum, what do you do next? Below is some information that will assist you in planning your visit.
- Please return your contract along with a copy of your group’s Proof of Liability Insurance.
- If meals are included in your stay at Camp, please fill out the Menu, and submit it at least 2 weeks prior to your visit. Be sure to include your estimated numbers and dietary needs on the menu. Add additional pages if you need them.
- If you are planning on Camp Staff leading any of your activities, please give us a call to discuss options a few weeks before your trip. A list of Value Added Programming can be found here.
- Please remind your group members to bring bedding with them. We provide a mattress cover for each bed.
- It is the responsibility of the group to provide someone on site with basic first aid and CPR certification for health care purposes.
- We suggest that you gather the following information from your attendees:
- Names and addresses
- Emergency contact information
- Known allergies and health conditions
- Signed document for permission to seek emergency treatment or religious waiver for all minors
A full copy of the Camp Directors Handbook was sent to you with your contract. The handbook includes all of Camp’s policies and procedures. Please contact Camp if you have any other questions.