Summer Camp Employment
Interested in being a part of the 2020 Ohio FFA Summer Staff Team?
Are you available from May 17th – July 13th?
Applications are now being accepted!
Applications close end of day February 7, 2020.
Application can be found here.
Interview date February 14, 2020.
- Develop and conduct personal development seminars and workshops.
- Develop camp materials and plan program activities.
- Instruct, motivate, and discipline campers if necessary.
- Handle administrative duties as requested.
- Participate in planning meetings.
- Staff must have experience in local, state and/or national FFA activities.
- Staff must have a genuine interest in the leadership and personal development of FFA members.
- Staff must have the ability to develop and present personal development materials to campers.
- Staff must have the ability to work efficiently as a team member with camp staff, state staff and others.
- Staff must be willing to spend many hours each day planning and conducting camp activities.
- Staff must be self-motivated and possess a desirable speaking ability.
- Staff must be CPR and First-Aid Certified.
- Staff must obtain certification as a lifeguard
- Staff must be able to design and develop programming, administer medications, use technology by taking photos and generating slide shows and be exuberant with little to no rest.
Please complete the application. For questions contact Camp at 330 627-2208or email at email@example.com. Interview date will be February 14, 2020 at the FFA Center on the State Fair Grounds. If you are unable to make it to Columbus that day, we will conduct your interview via video conference.