The Agriscience Fair program is aimed at providing opportunities for experiential learning in a specific subject matter. Ohio operates on a pre-qualifying system, similar to the National Agriscience Fair process.
- 36 total categories/divisions
- 7th and 8th grade division (teams and individuals)
- 9th and 10th grade division (teams and individuals)
- 11th and 12th grade division (teams and individuals)
- Categories are Animal Systems, Plant Systems, Power Technology, Food Science, Natural Resources and Social Systems
- Report Pre-Qualifying – Reports due electronically by 11:59 pm on March 12, 2021
Using the AET Application Center, students must use the “Complete/Print Your App” screen to generate the PDF with a version number for the teacher to select and submit to state evaluation (see the resource guide for more information or reach out to Alyssa Bregel).
- Up to 12 projects with a minimum score of 45 points from each category/division will advance to State Convention as a finalist
- The finalists in each division will be posted April 9, 2021
- National will require their report template be used (NOT required for Ohio, with the understanding that this report will have to be edited if a state winner). Report template(s) found here: https://www.ffa.org/participate/awards/agriscience-fair