Regional / State Evaluations
2019 FFA Evaluation Letter – The FFA Evaluation letter contains procedural information for the Pre-Evaluation, Regional and State evaluations.
2019 Regional Evaluations
Region 1 (Dist 1/4)-Feb 6, Heidelberg College
Region 2 (Dist 2/3)-Feb 1, Lorain Co JVS
Region 3 (Dist 6/7)-Feb 4, FFA Center
Region 4 (Dist 5/9)-Jan 31, Central State Univ
Region 5 (Dist 8/10)-Feb 5, FFA Center
American FFA Degree
The American FFA Degree is the highest level that can be achieved as an FFA member. Attaining the American FFA Degree requires a solid commitment to agriculture and FFA.
National Chapter Award
The National Chapter Award program recognizes FFA chapters that successfully complete an annual Program of Activities (POA), which includes a series of activities designed to encourage its members to grow as individuals, to work as part of a team and to serve others. The POA is built around three major areas called divisions. Divisions focus on the types of activities a chapter conducts. The three divisions include: Growing Leaders, Building Communities and Strengthening Agriculture. Recognition is available at the state and national levels.
State/American – Feb 21, 2019
Proficiency – Feb 22-Feb 23, 2019
National Chapter – Mar 15, 2019
The Agricultural Proficiency Awards program like the FFA motto, helps you set goals and learn practical skills. The program rewards FFA members at the local, state and national levels for exceptional accomplishments and excellence in a Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) program.
Ohio Proficiency Award Checksheets
- Agriscience Research for 2019
- Combination for 2019
- Entrepreneurship for 2019
- Placement for 2019
- Proficiency Award Applications
- Accounting Award (included in AET for 2019)
- Organic Ag Award (included in AET for 2019)
- Proficiency Handbook
- Proficiency Award Areas for 2019
- Proficiency Award Descriptions for 2019
- Proficiency Award Minimum Standards for 2019
- Rubric for Convention Proficiency Interviews
Record Book Resources
- Agricultural Experience Tracker (AET)
- SAE Experience Record Book Evaluation
- SAE Experience Record Book Evaluation-Per Year
- Record Book Check Sheets
- Record Book Analysis Pages – attach to the back of the Plant & Animal Record Books
- Qualify Check Sheet – developed by Dan Shell & Mark Wilburn, Blanchester
- Secretary Rubrics 2019-2022 Updated 3.2019
- Treasurer Rubrics 2019-2022 Updated 3.2019
- Reporter Rubrics 2019-2022 Updated 3.2019
- Secretary Book Resource Guide New
- Treasurer Book Resource Guide New
- Reporter Book Resource Guide Updated 7.2019
- Secretary’s Book
- Treasurer’s Book (pdf) (xls)
- Reporter’s Book Tutorial
State FFA Degree
The State FFA Degree is the second highest level that can be achieved as an FFA member. This step in the FFA Degree system encourages students to grow and achieve personally toward establishing themselves in an agricultural career.
- State Degree Minimum Standards 2019-2021 NEW
- CDE State Degree Qualification Chart 2019-21UPDATED
- Activities Above Chapter Level Guide 2016-19
- 2019 Star Battery Checksheet
- Star Farmer/Bus/Place Battery Rubrics
- Star Agriscience Battery Rubrics
- Community Service Page (xls) (pdf)
- Content Standard Statements
- Validated Careers
- SAE Guidelines
Honorary State and American FFA Degree
The Ohio FFA Association bestows these awards for adults each year at state convention. These awards are given to exceptional teachers, individuals and companies who have demonstrated continued success and support of the FFA and/or agricultural education. The recipients are invited to participate in an award ceremony and to receive recognition onstage at the state convention. Honorary State due to Ohio FFA by February 22 and Honorary American due June 1 and must be done online at www.ffa.org. Please note that Honorary American Degree recipients must have received the Honorary State Degree.
- Honorary State FFA Degree (Teachers) is for educators that inspire and motivate their students to strive for success.
- Honorary State FFA Degree (Non-Teacher) in order to receive this award, an individual must have provided exceptional service to agriculture, agricultural education, or the FFA.
- Honorary American FFA Degree Award