2022 FFA Evaluation Letter – The FFA Evaluation letter contains procedural information for the Pre-Evaluation, Regional and State evaluations.
The Agriculture Education (FFA) – 4-H Memorandum of Understanding
State/American – Feb 10-13, 2022, remotely using an electronic platform
State/American re-submitted degrees – Feb 24, 2022, in-person using an electronic platform
Proficiency and Stars – Feb 25-26, 2022, in-person using an electronic platform
National Chapter – Mar 15-19, 2022, remotely using an electronic platform
American FFA Degree
The American FFA Degree is the highest level that can be achieved as an FFA member. Attaining the American FFA Degree requires a solid commitment to agriculture and FFA.
National Chapter Award
The National Chapter Award program recognizes FFA chapters that successfully complete an annual Program of Activities (POA), which includes a series of activities designed to encourage its members to grow as individuals, to work as part of a team and to serve others. The POA is built around three major areas called divisions. Divisions focus on the types of activities a chapter conducts. The three divisions include: Growing Leaders, Building Communities and Strengthening Agriculture. Recognition is available at the state and national levels.
- National Chapter Award Program Resources
- 2022 Handbook (New update coming 1/2022)
- National Chapter State Convention Interview Rubric
- 2022 Ohio’s National Chapter Checksheet
The Agricultural Proficiency Awards program like the FFA motto, helps you set goals and learn practical skills. The program rewards FFA members at the local, state and national levels for exceptional accomplishments and excellence in a Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) program.
- 2022 Agriscience Research Prof Checksheet
- 2022 Combination Prof Checksheet
- 2022 Entrepreneurship Prof Checksheet
- 2022 Placement Prof Checksheet
- Proficiency Award Applications
- Accounting Award (included in AET)
- Organic Ag Award (included in AET)
- Proficiency Handbook
- Proficiency Award Areas for 2022
- Proficiency Award Descriptions for 2022
- Proficiency Award Minimum Standards for 2022
- Rubric for Proficiency Interviews for 2022
Record Book Resources
- Link to upload Paper Books for 2022 applications
- Agricultural Experience Tracker (AET)
- SAE Experience Record Book Evaluation
- SAE Experience Record Book Evaluation-Per Year
- Record Book Check Sheets
- Record Book Analysis Pages – attach to the back of the Plant & Animal Record Books
State FFA Degree
The State FFA Degree is the second highest level that can be achieved as an FFA member. This step in the FFA Degree system encourages students to grow and achieve personally toward establishing themselves in an agricultural career.
- State Degree Minimum Standards 2019-2023
- 2022 State Degree Review Sheet word / pdf
- CDE State Degree Qualifications 2022
- Activities Above Chapter Level Guide 2022
- 2022 Star Battery Checksheet
- 2022 Star Farmer Rubric
- 2022 Star in Agribusiness Rubric
- 2022 Star in Agricultural Placement Rubric
- 2022 Star in Agriscience Rubric
- Rubric for Star Interviews for 2022
- Community Service Page (xls) (pdf)
Community Service Guidelines
- Content Standard Statements
- SAE Guidelines
Honorary State and American FFA Degree
The Ohio FFA Association bestows these awards for adults each year at state convention. These awards are given to exceptional teachers, individuals and companies who have demonstrated continued success and support of the FFA and/or agricultural education. The recipients are invited to participate in an award ceremony and to receive recognition onstage at the state convention. Honorary State due to Ohio FFA by February 22 and Honorary American due June 1 and must be done online at www.ffa.org. Please note that Honorary American Degree recipients must have received the Honorary State Degree.
- Honorary State FFA Degree (Teachers) is for educators that inspire and motivate their students to strive for success.
- Honorary State FFA Degree (Non-Teacher) in order to receive this award, an individual must have provided exceptional service to agriculture, agricultural education, or the FFA.
- Honorary American FFA Degree Award